Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Dash forward along the track ahead to collect the rings in front of you and eventually encounter Metal Sonic.
- When he disengages from the rocket, immediately jump into the air and strike Metal Sonic with a homing attack to cause initial damage.
- Bounce off the spring in the ground ahead to land on the track in the background and continue dashing forward to collect additional rings.
- Launch yourself off a second spring, while running across the background track, to land in the foreground again and strike Metal Sonic with another homing attack.
- Continue dashing forward up the next steep incline and bounce off the spring at the top to land on the next section of track below.
- Strike Metal Sonic with a third homing attack and bounce off a spring to land on the background track again.
- Jump over Metal Sonic on the background track to avoid damage and bounce off another spring to land in the foreground again.
- Use a homing attack on the boss for the fourth time and activate his next line of electrically-based attacks, then spin beneath these pink bursts of energy and hit Metal Sonic two more times with homing attacks.
- Drop back against the left side of the screen and jump over the holes that Metal Sonic punches through the track in front of you, then hit the boss with another pair of homing attacks to bounce off the next spring ahead.
- Wait for the boss to bounce of the ground, then dash beneath him and jump again when Metal Sonic attacks you from behind.
- Hit Metal Sonic with two more homing attacks to defeat the boss and win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page