Spec Ops: The Line – Achievement & Trophy Guide
In a story with as many choices as Spec Ops, you’re bound to miss a few elusive achievements and trophies as you fight your way through sandy Dubai. Unlock some extra points and trophies with these simple tips. What seemed impossible isn’t so hard if you know just the right way to do it. Give these suggestions a chance, and expect to find more as we dig our boots into Spec Ops: The Line.
Achievement & Trophy Guide
Deer Hunter (20 points / Bronze): Kill an Oryx.
- You’ll spot a group of Oryx in Chapter 1. Load your game there, and continue through the chapter until you find your first rappelling tutorial.
- Before you rappel down the ledge, look to your right to spot a group of Oryx in the distance. Line up a shot and kill one to unlock this achievement. If you miss, they’ll run away and you’ll have to try again.
All You Can Be (20 points / Bronze): Complete any chapter with a 60+% accuracy rating.
- Do this on Chapter 1. Set your difficulty to the easiest available, only use your pistol, and use mostly squad commands to make this challenge a breeze.
Close Combat Carnage (20 points / Bronze): Kill 4 enemies with a shotgun in 10 seconds or less.
- Set to the easiest difficulty, then load Chapter 6 where you’re stranded alone.
- Right of where you start, you’ll find grenades and a shotgun. Take the shotgun and equip it.
- Continue down the hallway, and you’ll run into an area with four enemies in a tight group. It might take a few tries, but this method can be easily reset.