Spec Ops: The Line – How To Unlock Every Ending
There is a shocking truth that Spec Ops: The Line wants the world to know; war is bad. If you’re like us, you’ll want to see this controversial message played out in every variation. Not every choice is obvious in Spec Ops, and you might not be able to guess that some of these choices are even possible.
While we wouldn’t call any of these endings secret, some are harder to unlock that others. They’re all based upon two final choices; one during the final chapter, and another in the epilogue. See how to witness every ending available in the latest Spec Ops shooter below.
WARNING: Spoilers Ahead!
How To Unlock Every Ending
Ending 1: Don’t Complete Your Mission
- At the end of the game, you’ll have the option to point the gun at Konrad or yourself through a mirror.
- If you point the gun at yourself, you’ll commit suicide.
- A Farewell To Arms (30 points / Silver): You are relieved.
Ending 2: Surrender Yourself
- The rest of the endings depend upon you reaching the epilogue after killing Konrad.
- During the Epilogue, don’t fire a shot at the soldiers arriving. Either give up your gun, or let them take it from you.
- The Road Back (30 points / Silver): Live and let live.
Ending 3: Die Fighting
- After killing Konrad, you’ll reach the epilogue.
- As the soldiers approach, open fire. You’ll die, but you’ll die fighting. You’ll also unlock an achievement or trophy the second you open fire, and death results in an ending.
- The Road To Glory (30 points / Silver): Live and let die.
Ending 4: Freedom At Last
- Kill Konrad and get into the epilogue.
- This is by far the hardest ending to unlock. Armed with an auto-shotgun and pistol, you’ll have to fight and kill all the incoming soldiers.
- If you somehow succeed, you’ll unlock the last ending. Walker walks free to do whatever he wants with himself.
- There is no achievement or trophy connected with this ending, but you’ll unlock “The Road to Glory” as you open fire regardless if you live or die.