Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 11: Alone
- In a haze, you’ll hear Konrad talking to you and catch a glimpse of him. When you actually wake up, you’re in pretty poor shape and alone. As you limp forward, you’ll be surrounded by fire as well as civilians who don’t take kindly to you.
- Keep following the path, and you’ll hear Riggs up ahead. Keep walking forward and you’ll see him trapped underneath one of the trucks. He wants you to do something for him. Kill him before the flames burn him alive. At first I was not going to kill him, but as soon as I saw the oil spread underneath, I had to do it. When you make your choice, keep walking forward past the dead bodies and rubble.
- Lugo then radios in. As you chat, follow the flares across the sand, then drop down. Stay by the overpass as you see a helicopter touch down. The enemies will converge on the mall looking for Lugo and Adams. Move past all the wrecked cars and quickly head inside the mall.
- Head up the escalator, then into the store. When you get closer, you’ll see that Lugo is being held hostage. Directly in front of you is an enemy with his back turned. Vault over the sandbags to kick him off, then grab the sniper rifle by the railing. Afterward, nail the guy who has taken Lugo hostage, then clean house with the sniper rifle on the enemies across the way. Take note of the enemies on top as well.
- Keep protecting Adams and Lugo until you need the help. Take cover by the barbed wire and wait for your squad to shoot the glass and send a wave of sand against your enemies. When they’ve been buried, hop over the wall and onto the sand to reach the other side.
- Protect the team from the other side when they yell for help, then proceed toward the white marker. Grab some grenades by the storefront on the left before you head there. When you reach the zipline, you’ll have to take care of some snipers on the roof first. When they’re down, slide across. An enemy will be treated to a boot in the face.
- Take cover immediately as soon as you land against the counter, then take care of the enemies ahead. Lugo and Adams will request help by asking you to flank. Head to the marker. When you enter the room full of mannequins, the lights will start flashing, blacking out every so often. After taking care of the initial grunts, you’ll be trapped in here with a heavy, who looks like he’s teleporting because of the flashing. Take cover and aim for the head. Use all the grenades and ammo you can to take him down. He will reload so use that opportunity to fire back.
- When the heavy goes down, exit the store and take out the two enemies by the exit. Now head out, grab some grenades by the balcony and use the zipline. You’ll find some ammo. Head into the next room and take cover using the furniture. Take out the enemies occupying the room by breaking the glass next to the painting on the wall, then head up the stairs.
- Slowly make your way up the stairs as you pepper some rounds on any enemies you see. When you reach the top, take out the gunner on the turret in the room to your right. Now use the turret to protect your squad as they head up to the top across the mall.
- Watch their back as they make their way up. When you’ve demolished the enemies, Lugo and Adams will zipline down toward you. They’ll hear a noise coming from the door ahead. It’s a soldier who doesn’t want to play soldier anymore. He tells you where to find the Radioman.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page