Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 13: Adams
- After the helicopter crashes, Walker will start to hallucinate. When he comes to, Adams will be gone as well as Lugo. Move forward along this deserted ship graveyard in search of Adams. He’ll tell you to head for the smoke. That’s where he is.
- When you reach the ship ahead, you’ll see Adams being attacked down below. Take out as many enemies you can from this position to make the path to Adams a bit easier. When you’re ready, drop down and move up, cover to cover. Adams will eventually get hit and you’ll have to revive him. Clear the way, then make a run for Adams to get him back on his feet.
- When Adams gets revived, protect him as he heads for the crashed helicopter. Use the metal barriers for cover as you fend off the incoming enemies. Grab some grenades to help you out, across from the helicopter and some ammo to the left of the grenade box.
- Toward the end of the wave, a heavy will emerge. Take him out to clear the area. Now move to the ship named the “Blue Wave” just up ahead. Enter the crack in the middle, head right, then drop down to exit the upside down ship. Along the way, Lugo will radio in.
- As you exit the ship, grab the intel on the left, then turn around and follow the path ahead. You’ll see the Dubai skyline. Make your way up, then down the hill. More wrecked ships will be ahead. Get into cover by the broken wall with the grenade box, then wait for the enemies to arrive. Eliminate them as they approach. There’s also a sniper in the boat ahead, so you’ll need to proceed forward to get a clear shot.
- On your approach to the sniper, head for the concrete slab of cover toward the left side. There will be an ammo box there if you need it. As you get closer to the ship, more enemies will emerge. You should be able to tag the sniper from here.
- Now enter the ship and watch out for the enemies that come down the spiraling staircase. Take them out, then head up the staircase. A wall will be broken on the side of the boat. Lugo will radio in again. Grab some grenades on the deck before you drop down.
- Once you drop down the enemies will be in full force. One of them will be firing from the inside of the hole of the ship on your right, while the others will be on your left by the ship, the “White Squall”. Move toward the marker as you take out the incoming enemies. Take shelter inside the ship with the hole in it to grab some grenades before you head out.
- When you turn the corner another sniper will be occupying another ship. Take him out along with the grunts surrounding him. Take out some more enemies past the ship “Yasmin”. Head toward the ship “Serendipity” then make a right past the “Volition”.
- Drop down the hole. When you reach bottom level, grab some ammo. Adams and Walker will have a conversation in the middle of the boat. Once it’s done, follow the path through the boat. Take cover and take out the enemies that arrive on the APC. When the outside is clear, head up the second floor of the boat where the marker is positioned.
- This is where you’ll need to make a stand as a sandstorm rolls through. Stay up here and take out anyone stupid enough to head up the stairs. Take out some enemies as they approach the boat, then wait for the storm to arrive as you dig in.
- When the storm clears, take out the enemies around the boat left out in the open. Lugo then calls for help. Run for the marker as you hear his cry for assistance. Head through the makeshift town until you reach Lugo. It’s the civilians. They strung him up. Walker tries to save his life, but to no avail. From here, you’ll have to make a choice. Shoot the civilians to get them to back off, or shoot the air to break them up.
- In either case, the civilians will scatter. Move through the town as you head toward the marker. When you reach the stairs, Walker will make a promise.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page