Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Adams and Walker rest by a rock talking about the situation and what just happened. Now it’s up to this army of two to get Konrad. Walk along the golf course toward the entrance of the building ahead. Grab some grenades and ammo once you make it inside. Immediately take cover and start shooting at the enemies.
- Head outside and take cover using the planters, couches and crates. Up ahead will be enemies on a balcony as well as underneath the military canopy that connects the balcony and the curved pillar.
- Keep pushing forward past the curved pillar. There you’ll meet a turret you’ll need to take out. Move along the right side near the water to get a better view of your opponents. When the area is clear, head toward the building marked “Dubai Seaside”. You can also head back underneath the balcony to grab some supplies.
- When you near the entrance, man the turret and take out the enemies that emerge from it. Take cover by the entrance to take out more enemies. When you head inside, head up the stairs after grabbing some ammo and pineapples. Adams will open the door ahead.
- Move along the sandbags. Walker will have another hallucination. Take cover by the wall next to the barbed wire and pick up the RPG to take out the mortar marked by a target. It’s an open battlefield here, so use cover when you can because multiple turrets will be firing on you.
- As you take out enemies, head to the next set of sandbags on the left, then the Humvee ahead. Take note of the Humvee in the middle. You’ll need to make a mad dash for it there, so you can flank the turret on the right side. You can take out the turret with a well placed grenade. After that you’ll just have to deal with the enemy soldiers.
- Head inside the bunker and mount the turret where the enemies are shooting. Take them down. Also inside this bunker is a grenade launcher. Pick it up to wreak some havoc. When you head outside the bunker, watch out for the sniper as well as more foot soldiers.
- When they’re gone, take cover by the wall that says “Visitor’s Center”. Another wave will approach. Take them out. Sometimes they group up when they come out, so use the grenade launcher for a multi-kill shot.
- When it’s clear head to the double doors. Walker will start hallucinating that it’s Lugo. Put all your firepower on the heavy. Empty your grenade launcher and pour your bullets from your other gun onto the enemy as well. When the heavy goes down, take cover by the doors and take out the enemies inside. They’ll have AA12s.
- When you take one out, try to grab one for yourself. The gun can pretty much blow apart heads. Move through the building and up the sandy ramp into the narrow passage way. Take cover by the sandbags and eliminate the enemies on the bridge that leads to the small outpost surrounded by green flares.
- During the cut-scene Adams pushes you off the outpost. As you hear the missiles explode, and lights shine, continue running forward across the bridge. You’ll then pass out.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page