Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 2: The Dune
- The tracks end here as Adams states, so it must be the Nest. Proceed ahead and make a left by the railings toward the tattered, blue, beach umbrella. Equip your suppressor, target one enemy for your team to take out, then shoot the other. They’ll be down below by the metal staircase. Once the lookout pair have been taken down, drop down and follow the staircase down past the huge dish.
- Grab some grenades on the way. You can pick them up by holding “R”. You can throw them by pressing “Q”. You can see the trajectory by holding down “Q”.
- You’ll see a circular newsroom with music bumping down below, blanketed in a green haze. A swarm of enemies will also be down here, so take cover and take them out one by one. When things look clear, move down to the next piece of cover until you and your squad are inside, taking cover.
- Keep moving through and you’ll reach a balcony overlooking a filming area. You’ll also see the stairs on the left that lead down. Take out the enemies down below, then take the stairs down through the narrow hallway. Grab some ammo along the way.
- Hop over the piece of cover into a huge hallway with panoramic windows on your right and some creepy skeletal illustrations on the left side wall. You’ll also hear a broadcast saying the ceasefire has stopped because of an unwarranted assault on the 33rd.
- Move through the hallway of skeletons and a smiling sun. You’ll see an enemy run past and drop down. Quickly grab some ammo and grenades from their respective boxes and take cover immediately. You’ll be fired on down below by a turret and a swarm of enemies. Whittle them away, until you’re able to get to the turret. From here you can just mow them down. Shoot the glass by the circular building to unleash a wave of sand.
- Move up the stairs past the sand, then drop down to the next level where the air duct blocks your path. You’ll be immediately fired on by the ravaged, towering building ahead with all variety of soldiers appearing from the windows as well as ground level.
- You can take cover by the crumbling wall on the left (with an ammo stash!), but it will eventually get smoked, forcing you to the next piece of cover on the right, a more secure metal beam. From here, stand your ground against the seemingly impossible assault.
- With luck on your side a sandstorm appears. It rips part of the tower to shreds in spectacular fashion. The floor underneath you will cave in, leaving you hanging onto the beam. Take out the pair of enemies with your pistol in this precarious position. You’ll eventually fall down below.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page