Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 3: Underneath
- You and your squad wake up from the fall inside, taking up space in an extremely fancy hotel lobby with peacocks galore framing a stage. Walk down, either left or right, down the stairs. As you make your way down the dim lobby, Adams will report that he might have found an exit. Unfortunately it’s locked. If you’re out of ammo, you can grab an AK-47 as you head up another set of stairs toward the possible exit.
- This gives the enemies an opportunity to attack, shattering the glass above as they take aim toward you. They’ll drop onto the stage and some will even run to the staircase that lead up toward you. Defend your position until the gunfire stops.
- Something is not right. As you hear footsteps above, the enemies will start to drop C4. Time to run out of there. Sprint to the previously locked door before the explosives go off. After taking refuge in the hallway, head into the next room with a circle of light shining above. Turn left and drop down the ledge where the railing is broken.
- Head left by the counter to gather some intelligence. After the squad stops chatting a cut-scene will begin. A pair of men enter the through doors near your position talking about the C4 and the soldier they took from the plane. You’ll find out that one of the men talking is named Castavin.
- The team moves out from hiding. They take cover by the door that leads into a hallway. You’ll see Castavin in the hallway continuing to talk. He notice your presence and tell his team to fire on you. Move down the hallway from cover to cover. Keep an eye on the roof for enemies. You can break the glass they are standing on.
- When the grenades are thrown, sprint toward the next piece of cover and take out the machine gunner. Get a hold of the turret and shoot the windows ahead of you into the next room to cause of wave of sand to overtake the enemies ahead. The sandstorm is still blazing outside.
- Keep an eye on the opening that leads outside and take out the enemy troops that emerge from the sand. Walker will make a decision here. It’s time to head outside into the sandstorm to find another building to proceed forward. Since it’s hard to see both ways, your squad and the enemy squad, you can sort of use the sand for cover.
- As you head out, shoot the enemy silhouettes. Eventually a flashing white marker will appear indicating where you need to go. Run for it and head up the stairs with your squad following you. You’ll drop down into another lobby with an elevator shaft directly in front of you.
- Re-fill your ammo using the ammo box next to the elevator shaft. When you’re done, rappel down the shaft.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page