Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 4: The Refugees
- After rappeling down the elevator shaft, you’ll enter a dark, dimly lit area full of sand, candles and furniture. Follow the path ahead toward the light shining on the wall featuring children’s artwork. Pick up the piece of intelligence immediately past the drawings next to the wooden double doors. It’s a doll.
- Keep moving forward, then head down the stairway as the smoky haze begins to have an orange colored hue. Head for where the haze is thickest and drop down below. You’ll be presented with a floor full of dozens upon dozens of still lit candles. Move along, past the silk curtains into the doorway.
- You’ll reach a hallway with a group of massacred soldiers lined up against a wall. Lugo hears a noise. Head inside the door and you’ll see two men. One is Castavin and the other is yet unknown, but Castavin looks to have the upper hand. The squad interferes and you’ll find out that other other man is McPherson. He’ll eventually rappel down after the conversation if you decide to not shoot him. Grab some grenades, then follow him down.
- When you reach the bottom you’ll see a light shining on a map. Intelligence in the area. Pick up the collectible intelligence on the desk next to the light and be prepared to fight a pair of enemies. The fight won’t last long. After taking them out, head out into the hallway and Adams will open the door.
- Head through the door and prepare for a firefight. Head into the makeshift market and move from cover to cover and you pop out to take out the enemies. Move forward toward the sign that says “Clothes!” while you take out emerging enemies. That’s where you need to go. When the area is clear, follow the marker. It will lead to a hallway of flyers of missing people.
- Stay by the door and the end of the path and Adams will open it. Move down the stairs and you’ll see the 33rd rounding up civilians. Follow Lugo until he stops. Your goal is to continue moving down the circular staircases to reach the lowest floor possible. Use the cover provided by the balconies to keep your head on your body. Use the height to your advantage as well taking out the enemies on the bottom floors. Just keep moving down and taking out anyone in your way. There’s also a grenade launcher you’ll find along the way.
- Eventually you’ll reach a bit of a stalemate as you near an escalator. You’ll be fired on by machine gun turrets. Luckily a marker appears. Take the path through the makeshift shop and hop over the shelf. This path will flank the turret, which you’ll to take out to proceed. A civilian will appear, followed by two enemy soldiers. Take them out. When you reach the turret, take it out, then use it to mow down another wave of enemies.
- Will this wave of enemies end? Do you see the huge glass window on the right side with a ton of sand behind it? Shoot the glass with the turret and let the sand fill the place, burying any enemies with it.
- Hop onto the sand and the squad will see some civilians on the balconies saying that they want them gone. The team then heads outside.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page