Spec Ops: The Line Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Evacuation
- Chapter 2: The Dune
- Chapter 3: Underneath
- Chapter 4: The Refugees
- Chapter 5: The Edge
- Chapter 6: The Pit
- Chapter 7: The Battle
- Chapter 8: The Gate
- Chapter 9: The Road
- Chapter 10: Riggs
- Chapter 11: Alone
- Chapter 12: The Rooftops
- Chapter 13: Adams
- Chapter 14: The Bridge
- Chapter 15: Welcome
Chapter 7: The Battle
- After escaping the missile, the team survives and searches for an exit through the rubble. Adams hurts his leg, but can walk with Lugo’s help. Eventually, they find a door and exit. The team walks into a fancy lobby with an aquarium inside a glass floor and giant decorated giraffes. A helicopter is then overheard above, shattering the glass on the ceiling. After a bit of conversation, look toward the windows and shoot it until the sand fills the room. Now just exit through the broken windows as you walk on the sand.
- Move forward and you’ll see a helicopter soar above. It will eventually crash into a building. Head right past the blue car and rappel down when you see the rope on the edge of the freeway. Continue through the narrow pathway with graffiti plastered all over the walls. Once you see the hanged man, drop down to the abandoned vehicle graveyard and take cover. You can try to take out the soldier silently, but eventually, the rest of the enemies will take notice.
- Open fire and push forward, moving from cover to cover. Head toward the broken down APC, then survey the field. Take out any enemies you see, then continue ahead toward the freeway signs above. Take cover by the orange cargo container on the left and a turret will be in view. Tell the team to stun the turret inside the bus, then eliminate the enemies when they are stunned.
- Head for the bus and you’ll see the next path to take up ahead, with a military canopy above. Grab some ammo by the tank traps. Move slowly through this path and take out the turret on the left behind some sandbags. Things will be clear once this group is taken out.
- Head left past the barbed wire to another narrow path with high concrete walls. Drop down and you’ll be walking amongst more dead bodies. Follow this trail. It will lead up to a stairway. As you move up, the area ahead will be saturated with white light and smoke. You’ll find out that it’s been bombarded with white phosphorus. Move through the bodies and kill the lone enemy. Follow the path that leads inside. You won’t stay here long. The path will lead outside. You’ll also hear Gould. He’s captured.
- You’re going to have to make a choice here. Save Gould or the civilians. I personally chose to save Gould because I felt like I owed him one. When Gould is freed up, drop down and immediately take cover. Watch out for snipers. Head to the sandbags near the statue of the camel, and take cover to get a better view of the battlefield.
- If you need ammo, head for the camel. There’s also an RPG there. More enemies will be dropping down from the far concrete wall. There will also be an APC that joins in on the party. Shoot the wall underneath the APC to take it out. When the area is clear, head to Lugo to check on Gould.
- Lugo tries to save his life, but Gould doesn’t make it. They grab a map off Gould overlooking his plans. After they leave the body, head for the marker and through the fancy double doors inside the building. The tension between the team builds before setting off for the next chapter.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page