Table of Contents
- For Level 1-1, and all of the mines levels in general, you will need to keep making your way towards the bottom level. Keep dropping down along whichever edge is opposite the side you started on and you should have an easy time finishing off this first puzzle.
- In 2-1, move to the left from your starting position and drop down. Head to the right side (or whichever opposite side the random level generates) and use the pot to activate the arrow (better the pot than you.. right?). The end point of 1-2 lies on the bottom level in the center.
- Moving on to Mines 1-3. Make your way all the way to the left, and head back all the way to the right when you reach the middle level. The bottom level will require you to throw your damsel partner before you get to the door in the middle.
- The spiders will multiply in 1-4. This level is significantly more tricky. Make sure to clear the spiders out of the way before moving through the level. Also, be cautious of the drops- often times you will jump on spikes without seeing them.
- You are allowed to throw the aforementioned damsel that you will be carrying with you- but be very careful where you aim.