Table of Contents
- In 2-1, you can typically either choose to go right initially or use a bomb for a shortcut and blow up the left side of the floor. These options are usually consistent no matter which level you are presented with. Be careful here, as this level introduces the spiky Tiki Traps. Don’t scrape the sides of those things or you will experience a quick and annoying death.
- The best way to avoid getting killed by the frogs in the jungle is by exercising patience and waiting for them to jump out of position before proceeding.
- The only way to deal with the man eating plants is to avoid them altogether. They do move around, so you could get around them with a bit of patience.
- Whenever you reach a water crossing in the Jungle levels, be sure to look across preemptively before jumping. Typically, these water gaps try to lead you to jump into one of the Tiki traps.
- Whenever you see vines hanging from the ceiling, chances are that this part of the puzzle will require you to hang on the vines and destroy an obstacle directly ahead of you. If they’re there, they’re there for a reason.