Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Now you face an old enemy with a new story. Strategy? Keep moving, keep dodging, and keep hitting her. If you keep dodging, she won’t be able to take you down. After her there will be two more waves of similar opponents, but with much less energy. One of the last ones will have a key. Then there’s a cutscene.
- In the next room there’s a hidden suit in the floor you can pull up. In the room after that, head through the vent. Once you get out, kill the guys, follow the zip lines, and then follow the orbs to reach a console while avoiding enemies and the security system. That will start a timer, so run back to the main room and head through the timed door.
- Now you’ll have to crawl through some sewers, and the perspective changes can be distressing. You will zip from platform to platform, and you’ll need to dodge to avoid the security system. Once you get out of there, you’ll arrive in a room with one big droid guard and a few others. Target the smaller ones first, as they will shoot at you. The vent door to one side can be broken for a Golden Spider before you proceed.
- Welcome back to the jungle. You’ll follow your opponent down to the bottom, then face off against her and her clone-like troops. Tragically, you’ll have to do this TWICE more to finish her off. Remember, there are lots of orbs floating around the forest, fortunately.
- Achievement: Fabulous Feline Fury is all yours for bringing her down, and you get ten whole points!
- Now you have a key to get out of here, thankfully. Now you just have to keep ahead of the tentacles, get them out of your way, and keep going the way you came in. Zip line through the sewers and stay off the ground! You’ll go through another series of familiar tunnels, then finish in a room where you’ll have to clear tentacles away a handful of times until you can finally return to the chamber with the vortex thingee. Approach it to finish the level.
- Achievement: Determined Do-Gooder is yours for finishing Act Two, and good job, by the way. Have 25 whole points!