Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Follow the orbs, take out the tentacle, and head through the door. When you move far enough into the room you’ll cue a cutscene and a very unpleasant opponent.
- This guy you’ll want to avoid as much as possible. Hit him and run, through stuff at him, and get rid of his supporting cast. When he drops he’ll leave a key, and you can take it and run with it instead of facing the guys who keep showing up.
- In the next space, there are two guards with shields to take out before you can safely pry the door open. It’s not too rough. In the next room, however, there are huge guys, guards, and a security system. The safest way to proceed is to take out as few guys as possible so you can just hit dodge and get to the door to move on.
- The next room sucks. You have to take out all these guys, and when you do, you basically have to take them all out again so you can close the windows. Using your Paradox, special skills, and killing the armed guys first will all help you stay ahead. If you pace yourself, it’s not even as challenging as it looks. But it looks brutal. For the final window, it’s easiest to take out all the gunners, lure the brawlers to the back of the space, and then close the window, rather than trying to take out all the guys before your time runs out. After that, tentacles show up again and you have to finish cleaning up. Hit the big tentacle in the back to open the door to continue.
- Compared to your last battle, four guards, only two armed, should be a snap. After that, things get hairy, but you can just jump right into the vent if you want to skip a drawn out fight. Once you’re in the vents, keep going to trigger a cutscene, and then you’ll be in the room with the DNA thingamajig. Use it like any console. Once you do so, you’ll see another small event, and then all you need to do it get into the space between the two windowed in areas. Swinging around for speed helps a LOT here. Then you take a sample and return it to the computer. Then, sadly, you’ll have to repeat the process with a LOT more tentacles involved. It’s a pain, but it’s really not that tough. You will have to shoot the tentacles that are “guarding” the gas chamber, though. Then, naturally, you’ll repeat the process AGAIN. Because DNA is tricksy, apparently.
- Achievement: Now you earn Mighty Monster Master for taking down the abomination. Have 10 points. You earned them.