Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Free fall section! And this one sucks because the environment changes almost constantly, so do NOT speed too much and just be ready to adjust and roll with the scenery.
- At the bottom, you’ll head to a console to turn the gravity up, as it were. After that, follow the radar to make an adjustment. Hit the console, then destroy the shield generator. Follow the radar to activate another widget, but be prepared to take out a pile of zombies along the way. Use the radar to hit the next point, then you’ll swing across the opening and raise an energy emitter to shut off the forcefield so you can quickly open a door.
- Now you’ll drop back down to the base level to hit the same console you started with. There will be zombies in the way, and they will interfere with you starting the cycle. Now you’ll use the garbage to jump up even higher, and take out two shielded guards, and then activate another core to move on. There’s a turret and three guards in your way now, but take them out, raise another core, and you’re almost there. Once you take out the next couple of bad guys, pull down the next series of cores, and move into the next room. Unfortunately, now you have to contend with a blocked door, two bigass guards, and a turret. Use the turret against the guards, move around, and by all means don’t feel like you have to stay in the room. Once the guards are down, use the turret to blow open the door.
- Drop all the way down to trigger another cycle from the first console. This leads to what is by far the hardest free fall sequence yet. You do NOT want to use full speed most of the time so you can dodge, but there are two points, one illustrated with flame, the other with purple light, where you need to floor it or you will be burned from behind. Otherwise, sadly, this is mostly a matter or repetition and learning or lightning reflexes rather than strategy.
- Remember this room? Use the explosive canisters to take out the zombies, and soon enough you’ll ask Parker for help.
- Achievement:Hey, you made it! Good job. Now you get the Incinerator Rex achievement for 10 whole glorious points!