Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This isn’t too rough if you remember to take out the guys with the guns first. Open the door, then pull down the chambers. Zombies will emerge, and you’ll keep talking to Miguel, but trashing the pods will alert the guards. Take them out first. All of them you can find. Then go from pod group to pod group, wrecking them, and fighting off the next waves of guards that show up. One final hefty wave will show after the last pods are dropped, but by now you’ll easily be capable of handling it.
- Climb up to the ceiling to get past the security system, and then you’ll see your key carrier vanish. You can fight these guys all day long if you want the experience, etc, but there are three consoles in the room that you need to trigger so you can use the portal yourself. Use the dodge to be able to activate the consoles without getting distracted or hit.
- Second verse, same as the first. Find the key holder, then hit the three consoles to teleport back.
- Achievement: You pick up the Larrupin’ Locksmith for all your portal galavanting. Ten points!
- Third verse, same as the…whatever. Rinse and repeat. The bad guys will keep coming, so find the consoles and hit the portal pad. Then do it ONE MORE TIME.
- Now return to the locked door and go through it. On the other side are tentacles. Get rid of those you can, and avoid the others by wall crawling. When you drop down, you’ll have to shoot a bunch of them. After that, find a crawl space to enter the next corridor, then it’s more of the same. At the end, punch another console and head through the door.