Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Now you’ll face the Abomination as Parker. The fight is not hard to begin with. Dodge him and shoot the tentacles with web shots, just like always. When they close up, a pylon will rise from the floor. Zip line onto it, and then jump off when the tentacles come after you. The monster will briefly be stuck, which is your chance to do some damage. After he takes enough hits, which will require you following the process a couple of times, you’ll switch off to Miguel.
- Miguel is facing a different guy in a similar environment. Dodge the ballistic attacks, and when he goes up into the ceiling, jump onto the hot spot on the floor. When the webs come down, get out of the way, and then beat on him. When he rears up, dodge out of the way.
- When you shift back to Parker, that plasma stuff will flood the floor, so the basic strategy remains the same, but you have to keep web swinging as well. When you hit the apex of a swing shoot at the tentacles, then swing again. When the pylons come out, land on one, then jump to the other to tangle both tentacles. This will clear the plasma so you can proceed with the beat down. Just keep doing it.
- Compared to round two with the Abomination, round two with the CEO is a snap. Shoot the tentacles so they slap him, then beat him when he’s down.
- The final round with the Abomination is a snap. Lure him to the doorway, then dodge and punch him.
- Achievement: Tossing the boss into the gate unlocks Monster Masher Maximus for 25 points.
- Now it’s time to finish the CEO as Miguel. When he attacks you, you can dodge and get behind him, but you can’t get all his energy that way. Instead, when he prepares to fire at you from above the gate, use zipping to get out of the way, get in front of the gate, and hit the right shoulder button to pull him down so you can pound on him. Then you can do a Spidey slingshot to throw him into the gate.
- Achievement: You get a LOT of points for finishing the game. Boss of Bosses is worth 25 points for beating down the CEO, then you get 50 points for completing Act Three, and you get Fearless Front-Facer, worth 25 points, for beating the game on Normal. 100 points for finishing the final level. Aren’t you awesome?