Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Achievement: Congratulations! You get the Parker Luck, Chuck achievement worth 10 points just for starting the game!
- While this is technically chapter one, you can consider it part of the prologue as you wander through the ducts and view the credits. Might as well tape the left stick down, to be honest.
- When you reach the first mission point, wait until the second scan comes up through the floor, then move to where it was. Then you’re back to the ducts.
- For the next bio scan sequence, start in the middle, walk to the front, then all the way back to where you entered. No problem.
- Now you can finally actually do stuff. Collect the orbs and remind yourself how to web swing in this first section. Enter the door at the end and you’ll have to web swing through a thingee that powers the time travel doohickey. On the other side is the first place where you can web sling. Use the yellow points to cover ground quickly (look for a Golden Spider along the way), and when you reach the last one, start crawling up. When you reach the top you’ll change perspective again and crawl into the next section.
- Here you can load up on some orbs, and across the way is a room with a Golden Spider and a Memo in it. To progress, however, go into the tunnel in the center of the chamber.
- Big, important cutscene.
- Now you learn Spidey 2099′s dodge move, the Accelerated Decoy. Use it to direct rockets at the protected door so you can proceed.
- Now you have fighting training, there are security robots to destroy. Once they’re all done, zip to the center of the room to progress through the rest of the credits and the rest of the exposition.
- Achievement: You earn Dread Destiny Determiner, theoretically for forseeing Spidey’s untimely demise, but really for completing this chapter.