Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Now you’re in the present. Proceed to the first bad guy to learn a new mechanic, using Spidey Sense to find guards with keys and taking them down to get the key to move on. Do so and enter the mall area.
- You can fight your way through the area if you choose, but the door you need to go through is at the far end. For the most loot, follow the trail of orbs and web sling points. Use brute force on the door to move through it.
- Now you’ll move through two big rooms. When you can’t progress any further, look for a zip point and then crawl up. The first will take you up an elevator shaft, the second will take you into a vent.
- Follow the crawlspace to the next big room, and then follow the zip line path to a broken door. Inside you’ll learn to use your dodge to avoid lasers! On the other side you’ll need to take out a tough guard who has a key. Launch attacks work well on him, as does your dodge to get behind him and his big shield. Go upstairs, and beat up the mainframe to continue.
- Now it’s time to check out the upgrade menu. Press right or left to access the menu for Amazing or 2099 Spideys, rather than their shared skills. The Time Paradox skill is free. Combat upgrades cost orbs, Character upgrades cost Golden Spiders.
- You’ll want the Paradox now because there are a lot of guys to face, including at least one more with a shield in the big room. There’s a big orb to grab while you’re at it. When you’re done beating up on guys, take the path you came in by. If you’re turned around, press up for Spidey Sense and a direction.
- Now you’ll enter another large mall-like area. There are three guards in here with keys, and you must defeat them. They will likely be of the tough, shield-carrying variety. Feel free to ignore the others if you like. When you have the keys, go to the door at the far end, use them all, and move on.
- There are a few guys in front of the next door you need to access, but once you get through them, Miguel will contact you. Take out the last guy, remember you now have access to the Paradox slow-down again, and enter the robotics lab. There are three points you must stand in and use your brute strength to disable the robot. For the second two you will be coming under fire, so use your web shots and the Paradox to keep from getting distracted and/or hurt.
- Achievement: Bot Hotshot is yours for taking out the Prototype bot at the end of Chapter Two.