Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You’ll start out as Miguel in a big room filled with guards. This is rough, mostly because there’s so many of them and there are two missle turrets. Fortunately, you get to use your Paradox power. Remember to use the left trigger dodge to avoid the missles and use them to open the door at the far end. Then take out the turrets. There are explosive canisters along the walls, and tossing them into the bad guys is very helpful. Don’t forget you should have some upgrades by now, and they will help too.
- In the next room you’ll learn about sentry drones and how to avoid them. Get behind cover and avoiding them is easiest, but you can dodge them as well. In the room after that, turn around and look at the zip point behind you. Climb up on that wall and follow the orb trail. That will lead you to the guard with the key. Another Paradox may come in handy here, as there are a lot of guards. You don’t need to defeat all of them, however, just the keyholder. When you go back to the key door, there will be lots of drones and guards, AGAIN. Head through the door into the next section.
- You can collect orbs and kill guys, but the door to move on is at the far end, guarded by two drones. Through this door, you’ll experience another anomaly that unleashes a lot of guards. You can fight them or skip them. Dodge missles at the end of the hall to move on, and then you’ll be locked in a room with more guards, including the guy with your key. The other door out of this room has a force field generator you can destroy, which will allow you to find more goodies in this level.
- Follow the radar to the key door (there’s a Golden Spider in the room down below) and you’ll hit the elevator shaft. In the free fall section you can only steer and accelerate. Fortunately, when obstacles are coming up, the reticle will pop up on your screen to let you know what you’re going to hit, so you can steer away. At high speeds, it’s VERY handy. There are places where you’re perspective changes, so watch out for them and be ready to adjust. The walls are very unforgiving.
- Now follow the path, avoiding the hot spots, and collecting the orbs. You can shoot the turrets to block them, or use your decoy action to dodge damage. At the top of the path will be a room of guards to clear out, and then you can bust open a ventilation shaft cover to continue on. At the end of the shaft (you damn right!) there will be another pack of guards. Through the door on the right is a Golden Spider. To the left is the way onward and another vertical path, use the dodge to avoid everything and just keep moving.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Dangerous Destination Decider is yours for reaching the 66th floor. Have 10 points. They’re all yours.