Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Jump over the wall and take out the heavy guard for the key. Then follow the passage for another cutscene. After that, cross the exploded area, open the door on the right, and turn the corner to find a button. Hit that to open the door to proceed, but it’s on a timer. In the next room, just follow the orbs to reach the door at the far end.
- After another cutscene, you have to haul. Run away from the explosion, and stay off the ground. Stay in the air with bounce jumps and just keep swinging. At the end of the passage, hit the button to lower the nuclear thingee and help Miguel. You’ll have to do this two more times. The second time is more swinging, the third is mostly zipping. Just stay off the ground, and you’ll make it.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Mighty Meltdown Misser is yours for saving Miguel in the future.
- The next room is easy, just hit the button and follow the orbs. The countdown is pretty forgiving. Hit the second button and enter the door to your left. Kill two dragon-looking things and a few guards and pull open the next door to continue.
- Oooh, who’s this gnarly looking critter? More of the dragon-alien things are in this next big chamber, along with guards. One of them has a key. You can hang around and collect glory, or just drop the guy in question and move on. When you reach the end, the room should look familiar from the opening of the game.
- Pretty basic boss strategy here. When he charges you, use the spidey dodge and he’ll be vulnerable. Beat on him a bit and he’ll self heal. Beat on him a bit more and you’ll throw him for a loop.
- Look for the orbs to start round two. This time your spidey powers will be pretty much gone. Shoot him with webs when he tries to charge for some free hits, otherwise, keep jumping, since you won’t have your good dodge. When he’s powered down a bit, you’ll get chatty and you’ll have to hit buttons on demand to dodge.