Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- In the next big section there is a pile of guards, including heavily armed ones, so your Paradox will likely be helpful. You need three keys, so you’ll have to do a lot of fighting. In the next section, follow the orbs to the switch, then turn around and get into the vent. Use that to get back to the door where you came in, the web zip across to the door on the timer.
- Once you’re in the next area, move ahead to initiate an Amazing Spider-man sequence. Just keep moving around as Parker, and then the game will shift back to O’Hara.
- Now there’s just one room with a LOT of enemies to deal with. You need three keys, and there are rocket guards, laser guards, dragons, you name it. When you get through it, the present and future will collide.
- Anti-Venom’s tactics haven’t changed, but the accelerated dodge helps a lot. Get out of his way, pound him, run away, repeat. Watch out for the pools of goo that will slow you down. Once you get AV down a quarter of his life, you’ll pull off one of his implants and he’ll get a bit easier. When you get down to half energy, the fight changes locales.
- Use Anti-Venom to break open the pods to rescue Peter. Then you’re back to fighting AV again. An excellent tactic now is to double jump and do a flying attack at him, then get out of the way. A Paradox attack lets you get in a lot of free hits, otherwise, just keep wearing him down and stay out of his way.
- Achievements: Defeat AV for the Anti-Venom Vanquiser achievement for 10 points.You’ll also net 10 more for Super Trooper for completing Act One.
The first room starts out with one rocket sentry, and two more guards join the fray quickly. One of the latter two has the key you need. Move down the hall to the next big room. Here there are a few guys to take out, and once that’d done, leap up to the space before the glowy room, and pull the core out of the floor. Then you can force the door open, but there’s a timer, so hurry.
The only challenge in the next big room is two groups of drone sentries. Use your dodge to avoid them, and follow the orbs to reach a vent cover you can destroy. Crawl in and you’ll come out in a room with a couple of guards. Once they’re toast, pull the core out of the floor, move into the next room, and run to the door that is now activated. Yank it open to proceed.