Spider-Man: Edge of Time Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You start as Miguel and you start surrounded. Yay! Take out the armed guards first to make your life easier. After that, climb onto one of the pillars and pull it down. There are two more, but each one activates another group of guards, progressively harder. Save your Paradox for the last group, ideally, as they are heavily armed. Take out the stun gun guys first, and keep moving around, using your new fighting techniques. After throwing the third breaker, you have a new mission. Play this section conservatively, because if you blow it, you start over, and by the time you reach the fourth group of guards, that’s a tough row to hoe.
- Now there’s a fast, but not too challenging free fall section. Watch the reticle and you’ll be fine.
- Drop down into the next room, fight the guys, then find the door you need to pull open. Once inside, you’ll bust open a vent cover and start crawling. You’ll move through some pretty simple laser grids, so use your dodge if necessary.
- In the next section, you’ll need to activate a turret to blow open a door. Then you’ll be in the windowed chamber you could see earlier. Stock up and hit the switch on the console. That will open the free fall section again.
- The next free fall section is a little harder, but still not too bad. You’ll need to move around a bit more, but if you want a pro tip, just try not to hit stuff.
- This section is roughly the same as the last one, only you need three keys, which are on guards in three separate chambers. While you do this, you’ll notice some locked off rooms, including one with a Golden Spider in it. Right where you got out of the free fall hall is a console, and behind you then is the room with the shield machinery to bust up. Grab the spider, then use all three keys to open up the free fall space again.
- Moving around wise, this next section is easier than the last one, but there are some jarring perspective changes. When you reach the end, hitting a few grids is inevitable before you come out at the end.
- Follow the orbs to the mainframe door. There you’ll chat with Parker, then have to take out some more guards. When they are through, lead a missile to the reinforced door and take out the shield generator. There’s another exchange with Parker, then head out the door you came in to the Library, which is now open.
- In this big room if you hit your spidey sense you’ll see five doors. You only need to enter three of them and use the consoles inside. Some have guards and some have turrets. The guards you can avoid but the turrets you will have to take out. When three consoles are activated, you’ll enter a door on the ground floor, go through a side vent tunnel, use your decoy to avoid a LOT of lasers, and hit the console that helps Parker in the other time stream.
- Achievement: You get ten points for Astounding Archive Achiever for completing this mission.