Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Mission 1 – The Lighthouse
- Mission 2 – Cargo Ship
- Mission 3 – The Bank
- Mission 4 – The Penthouse
- Mission 5 – Displace
- Mission 6 – Hokkaido
- Mission 7 – Battery
- Mission 8 – Seoul
- Mission 9 – The Bathhouse
- Mission 10 – Kokubo Sosho
Text and Video Walkthrough
Mission 2 – The Cargo Ship
- Choose Redding’s Recommendation as your tactical approach to this mission.
- Turn around and move away away from the guards to other side of the ship, then head down the steps on your right before you are spotted. Move right when you reach the bottom of the stairs to cut across the ship, then stop just as the pathway begins to brighten.
- Wait for the enemy to move past you up the stairs, then follow him around the corner to the left when he finishes conversing with the other guard. Approach the guard you are tailing to knock him out, then move his body into the shadows and continue forward.
- Make your way down the stairs ahead and creep forward past the sleeping guard, then slide open the door to your left and climb down the ladder. Move left and climb up the crates to reach the top of the stack, then make your way to the opposite side of the room and drop to ground below.
- Move towards the corner of the room and shimmy through the opening to reach the next area, then approach the small crate nearby to place a tracking device on it. Enter the opening between the crates ahead and climb up the last one on the left, then make your way towards the ladder in the opposite corner of the area.
- Drop to ground and climb up the ladder, then move through the door on your right and continue forward past the room overflowing with water. Slide open the next door on your right and creep up behind the guard to knock him out, then enter the crawl space in the back left corner of the room and move forward.
- Drop down into the next room ahead and wait in the shadows until the man on the catwalk comes towards you. Move against the wall to let him pass by, then knock him out from behind so that his body falls in the darkness.
- Equip your SC Pistol and use it to eliminate the guard below with a head shot, then climb down the ladder on the catwalk and approach the control panel to activate the pumps. Slide open the door on the other side of the pump and move down the hallway, then enter the next room on the right.
- Climb up the crates to your right to reach the top of the stack, then approach the one with a tool box sitting on top of it and read the Bill of Lading on its left side. Move back through the doorway you used to enter this room and make a right down the hall, then turn into the next darkened nook on your right and drop through the opening in the floor.
- Continue forward using the tunnel beneath the floor to avoid the patrolling guards, then crawl underneath the pipes and make another right. Climb up through the opening in the floor above and make a right down the stairs, then open the door ahead to enter the next area.
- Move forward along the left side of the room and duck into the narrow space between the generators beside you. Wait for the guard in white overalls to pass by, then knock him out from behind and continue forward along the side of the room.
- When you reach the opposite side of the room, make a right to move into the far corner and turn right again when you reach the wall. Creep forward and wait for the guards across the room to leave the vicinity, then move up the stairs ahead and begin making your way along the catwalk.
- Move up the steps when you reach the other side of the room, then turn to your left when you reach the top and make your way along the darkened path to enter the doorway in the corner. Open the door ahead and make a right, then move into the corner beside the staircase and turn around to wait for the approaching enemy.
- Knock out the guard when he turns his back on you, then enter the hallway to your left and open the door at the far end. Move through the bunk bed areas to reach the room in the back, then place a tracker on the small crate and return to the previous staircase.
- Move up the stairs and continue down the hallway ahead, then move into the kitchen area when its clear and enter the crawl space in the nearby corner. Move forward to the end of the vent and creep out slowly to keep an eye on the enemies in the room, then stand up after one of them exits through the door on the left.
- Open the door to your left and watch the guard enter the next room down the hall, then turn around and shoot the enemy sitting behind the desk. Turn back to the previous hallway and take out the other guard with a head shot when he exits the room ahead.
- Search the cabinet behind the guard you killed in the chair to find the ledger, then move through the kitchen to your right and take out the remaining enemy. Return to the previous corridor, where you killed the second enemy, and enter through the door at the end of the hall.
- Plant a tracker on the small crate to your left, then climb the stairs and enter the door on your right marked: Deck 2. Use your optic cable on the next door ahead to keep an eye on the enemies in the next room, then enter the area after their conversation is finished and move forward through the passageway in the back left corner.
- Move through the hallway and make your next left to open the door, then move up the stairs ahead and turn around at the top. Place a tracker on the small crate across the room from you, then turn around again and make a left through the doorway in the corner.
- Make your way down the hall and climb the stairs ahead to reach the control room, then move around into the shadows beside the captain and wait for him to give an order to the other guard. Once both enemies have moved to their stations, approach the guard and knock him out.
- Move around the control panels to get behind the captain as he creeps forward to check on the guard you knocked out. Grab him to initiate an interrogation, then knock out the captain when he’s finished speaking.
- Go back down the stairs, then make a right in the first hallway you come to after passing all the doors. Open the door to your right and enter the kitchen beside you, then equip the SC-20K Launcher and use it to clear out the enemies in the next room.
- Return to the steering room and exit through the door near the staircase that leads outside, then move right and take out any enemies in around you with the SC Pistol. Climb the steps ahead and move around the corner in front of you to the back of the building, then slide down the ladder and use the next one nearby to reach the level below after the guards split up.
- Use your SC Pistol to take out the guards one by one when they are far apart from each, then place a tracker on the nearby small crate and move back up the ladder. Move forward along the walkway and climb the ladder at the end, then call for an extraction to complete the mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Cruise control (Silver): Complete the Cargo ship mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page