Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Mission 1 – The Lighthouse
- Mission 2 – The Cargo Ship
- Mission 3 – The Bank
- Mission 4 – The Penthouse
- Mission 5 – Displace
- Mission 6 – Hokkaido
- Mission 7 – Battery
- Mission 8 – Seoul
- Mission 9 – The Bathhouse
- Mission 10 – Kokubo Sosho
Text and Video Walkthrough
Mission 7 – Battery
- Choose Stealth as your tactical approach to completing this mission.
- Open the vent in the ground ahead and climb down the rope, then approach the front of the truck in the corner and drop into the space below. Make the next left ahead and turn right at the wall, then move forward beneath the floor above and take the next available left turn.
- Move left when you reach the larger corridor and enter the next hallway to the right, then make another right and climb up the pipe in the corner. Open the overhead grate and climb into the room above, then move through the doorway to the right of the computer.
- Move to the darkened corner ahead before the next guard approaches, then wait until he passes by and enter the area beside you with the checker pattern floor. Creep forward towards the back left corner of the room, then make a right before you reach the doorway and move behind the guard sitting at the computer.
- Stop at the end of the cubicle and use your googles to scan the computer through the blinds ahead, then retrieve the shipping logs and turn around to creep behind the guard again. Move through the doorway in the corner, then make your way down the hall to reach the room with bunk beds.
- Creep forward between the beds so as not to disturb the sleeping guards, then enter the next door on the right and stay put in the shadows until the nearby enemy walks to the other side of the room. Turn to the right and move forward across the room, then approach the door on the left to pick the lock and enter the next area.
- Turn towards the guard sitting in the chair down the hall and use your scanner on the computer to his right, then retrieve the repair logs and exit the room. Make a left down the stairs and move around the next corner to your right, then enter the room with the forklifts and approach the steps ahead.
- Make a right at the steps and creep behind the two guards having a conversation, then climb up and over the railing above when they have both walked away. Move forward beside the truck to your left and stop next to the opening in the floor.
- When the guard on the other side walks away, climb onto the platform behind the cab of the truck and drop down off the opposite end. Bypass the circuits that are glowing red and move back onto the platform behind you, then climb on top of the cab and jump to grab the beam above.
- Move along the ceiling towards the back of the truck and enter the area bathed in red light, then drop to the floor below and move forward. Drop into the tunnel below and move forward, then turn down the corridor to your left and come to a stop in the shadows just before the steps ahead.
- Allow the next guard to pass by you, then choke him out and move back down the previous tunnel. Approach the wall across from you with the crates stacked against it and turn left, then move up the steps and open the door in the hallway next to the computer.
- Wait until the guard in the room ahead is near the bottom of the steps, then whistle and move back into the darkness. Knock out the guard when he moves through the doorway and enter the next room, then approach the missile with the red lights and bypass the circuit.
- Exit the room and move back down the main tunnel that connects the two areas, then climb the steps and move through the doorway at the back of the platform. Open the next door ahead and enter the room, then approach the missile hanging from the forklift on the left and choke out the nearby guard before bypassing the circuits.
- Exit the room and move back down the steps, then approach the corner in front of you and jump to grab the ledge above. Pull yourself up and move through the opening in the rocks ahead to reach the elevator’s roof.
- Bypass the circuits on the wall to raise the elevator and enter the crawl space when it comes to a stop, then move forward into the next area and turn left down the steps ahead. Climb down the ladder in front of you and approach the door on the left, then use your optical cable to search the area ahead for guards.
- When the coast is clear, open the door and make a right down the hall. Move around the corner to the left and stop just before the shadows end, then watch the enemies in the room below to witness the murder.
- Afterwards, move forward into the next darkened corner and take out the guard that passes by. Continue down the hall and use the computer on the left to retrieve the shipping logs, then move left into the shadowy area and exit the room through the hallway in the corner.
- Enter the small grated door at the end of the corridor and climb up the ladder to reach the room above. Move into the area lined with fans and enter the crawl space to the right, then make your way into the next room below and bypass the circuits nearby.
- Ride the elevator down to the next floor below and move through the narrow opening in the wall. Drop through the hole in the floor ahead, then move up the nearby steps and into the darkened hallway in front of you.
- Enter the door on your left and take a right at the bottom of the steps, then move around the corner ahead and continue forward until you can drop down onto the mine tracks to your left. Move beneath door ahead and approach the guard in front of you, then choke him out when he turns his back and move to the far right side of the area lit in orange.
- Vault over the wall to drop in front of the stairs below, then enter the nearby door and make a left across the checkered floor. Choke out the enemy making repairs and drag his body into the darkness, then use a silenced weapon to eliminate the guard sitting in the chair ahead.
- Use the computer in front of the body to retrieve the log, then turn around and bypass the circuits on the left. Move back the way you came and exit the room, then make your way up the steps beside you and make a u-turn onto the roof when you reach the top.
- Move around to the back of the machinery beside you and use the computer, then scan the launcher and turn around. Move under the door in the corner and climb up onto the walkway in front of you, then make a right and go left around the corner ahead.
- Climb up the steps to your left and move through the door at the top, then make your way into the room on your right and head down the stairs in the corner. Enter the brightly-lit hallway ahead and move into the last room on the left, then climb the steps and make your way through the doorway on the left.
- Enter the room on the right and move down the steps, then make a left at the bottom and take out the guard patrolling ahead. Continue along the walkway until you reach the dead-end, then drop off the edge to your right and bypass the circuits on the wall.
- Move beneath the enormous door that raises up beside you and move forward to watch the launching of the rocket. Head down the stairs to the left and open the door at the bottom, then make a right into the room and turn left at the wall to approach the guard using the computer.
- Shoot the guard ahead with a silenced weapon to gain access to the computer, then acquire the abort codes and exit the room through the door you first entered. Move up the stairs and take a right at the top, then run to the wall across from you and climb up onto the ledge above.
- Make a left along the walkway and turn right into the open tunnel, then go up the stairs ahead and move through the door at the top. Turn into the room with the blue screen, then approach the first screen on the left and use the computer to abort the missile.
- Move into the corridor to your left and open the door in the back right corner, then enter the room and move left at the bottom of the stairs. Continue forward towards the wall and jump off the ledge to reach the level below.
- Move forward across the room and turn left when you reach the missile, then climb onto the ledge above and continue towards the opposite wall. Drop off the edge to the right and move beneath the enormous door, then turn left towards the sunset and extract down the cliff near the ladder to complete the mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Fright of Neighbors (Silver): Complete the Battery mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page