Sportsfriends: Rainbow Highway Secret Stage Guide
Ever wanted to vault across a Rainbow Highway? Who wouldn’t! And it just so happens that the new PSN indie Sportsfriends has such a stage hidden away.
Unlocking it takes two pole-riders, some mathematical equations on parallelism, and a deft hand to go over the top. Keep scrolling to see what to do in the full “Over the Rainbow” trophy guide.
This isn’t the only hidden secret in the local multiplayer compilation. See what you can unlock with the Sportsfriends Konami Code.
Rainbow Highway Secret Stage Guide
Work-In-Progress: Come back soon for more details.
- If you’ve browsed through Sportsfriends’ (secret) trophy list online, you might notice a weird challenge for Super Pole Riders called “Over the Rainbow” that requires a player to complete a match on Rainbow Highway.
- But there is no Rainbow Highway stage in Super Pole Riders! Not until you unlock it.
How to Unlock Rainbow Highway
- To earn Rainbow Highway, load up the Princeton stage. One of the pole-riders needs to jump over the tall wall. Both walls will unlock the extra stage.
- It isn’t easy and might take a few tries to accomplish. You’ll need to coordinate with another rider’s pole near the wall. Here’s our strategy;
- Line up a friendly rider near the wall you want to launch over. Make sure the pole is straight up and parallel to the wall to give yourself as much height as possible.
- Place your rider’s pole and balance it on top of the friend’s pole. Balance on your friend’s pole and use it like a stepping stone to reach the top of the wall.
- Next, have the pal lift his pole up high with your rider still balancing. From there, you should be able to catch the ledge of the wall with your pole.
- Once you’re over the wall the new stage will unlock in the Stage Select menu.
- Want to finally earn the hidden trophy? Select “Rainbow Highway” and complete a single match to earn an easy “Over the Rainbow” bronze.
- Over the Rainbow
Super Pole Riders – Complete a match on Rainbow Highway.