SSX Game Guide
Table of Contents
- Time to be hitting Alaska. Your first race is the Old School slope. You will get a headlight. The layout of this level is certainly a little awkward so be prepared for some rewinding.
- Pan is going to be a little tougher in the sense that you will have to watch your point total and try to maximize it. After the first jump, go straight at the three way split and start getting some points with the big air you’re getting.
- See that red rail high above you? If you find a way to get up there, try to stay on it for as long as possible. It’s short, quick, and a good way to get into tricky quickly. If you fall off, try getting back on when you can.
- Your next mission is the Unsanctioned course. At the beginning, go to the left of the first big jump and you will get a sequence of a lot of them.
- After the red rail, stay to the right on the higher ledges. You will get more speed and air for tricks by doing so.
- Watch out once you reach the area that gets a little flatter. It’s hard not to run into the trees and polls so slow down a bit and get ready to rewind if worst comes to worst.
- In Invincible, you will have to beat Griff to win. This level is a little bit different, and you will immediately see why. Yes, it’s the avalanche.
- The most important part about making it down quickly on this level is maneuvering. Try to slip in between all of the trees and stay to the left for most of your way down.
- For Emergency Exit, you will be in yet another avalanche zone. The strategy is exactly the same as for the last level- keep left and be conscious of your maneuvering above everything else.