Star Trek Armada II Patch Project (Mod)
This unofficial patch project for Armada 2 does not provide new textures, sounds, or anything else that changes the game experience — well, other than improving the experience through bug fixes. But even though it’s not flashy, this is an essential download for all Armada 2 players and modders.
- The popular MVAM problem has been solved
- New command line parameter (type /quick to skip intros)
- “maxBuildableNumber” ODF command (forces the player to have only a certain number of a ship class or station)
- Better exception catching engine (reports bugs to FO team)
- Game updater in the main menu
- Many bug fixes
- Compatibility with 1.1 patched versions online
- Allows Armada II to run on Vista
Download the Star Trek Armada II Patch Project now, or visit the GameFront Armada 2 network site, where you can find this and other great mods, or join the community and contribute your own creations.