Star Trek Online Getting An Update
The Star Trek Online dev blog has been updated with details about the next update for the MMO, and it’s full of stuff for Foundry authors (for those who don’t play, the Foundry is the game’s mission-creation system).
Some of the changes in store:
* A button has been added to the Foundry editor so that Foundry authors can submit their creations as potential Spotlight candidates.
* The ability to hide NPCs has been added.
* NPCs now have a new ability, ‘Patrol’, which allows you to set NPCs to – you guessed it – patrol a given area.
* A new enemy type is added, called Mugato.
* Temporal ships have been added to the costume creator.
* New Romulus has been added as a cryptic map.
If you’re playing STO, we’d love to know what you think of all this. Sound off in comments.