Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 PC System Requirements Revealed
LucasArts has revealed the PC system requirements for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 over on its Facebook page.
Does your system have the horsepower for the latest Starkiller story? Check out the list below, and if not, you better rush those upgrades. The game launches on October 26 for PC, PS3, Wii, and XBox 360.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support – ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
- Hard disk space: 10GB + 1GB Swapfile
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, or Windows 7
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c (March 2009)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 6000+
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support – ATI Radeon HD 4800 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
If you can run it, find out if you’ll like it! Read our review right here.
Got the hardware muscle? Or did you pick a console copy? Either way, check out our full Force Unleashed 2 walkthrough! If you’re looking for cheats information, find it here.
Interested in a slightly different Star Wars game? Check out our Lego Star Wars III walkthrough!