Star Wars: The Old Republic’s Terror From Beyond Update is Live
The update throws new high-level group content your way, plus some additional customization options. Here’s the full rundown:
- Operation: Terror From Beyond is an all-new unique group combat experience located on the remote world of Asation, where an ancient alien race known as the Gree are rumored to be guarding mysterious and dangerous archaic technologies. The Gree’s secrets have suddenly caught the interest of the Dread Masters, a treacherous group of Sith Lords who have discovered the key to unlocking the ancient Gree Hypergates. Once this portal is open, a passageway to an unknown place will unleash an unspeakable horror that will become a threat for the entire galaxy.
- Improved Group Finder will now allow players to join a group for an Operation or Flashpoint and then return to their previous location once the mission is completed.
- Legendary Dread Guard Gear will give players the chance to upgrade their characters’ effectiveness and appearance.
- Unified Colors for Companions will give players the chance to select an option that will match all of their companions’ gear to their chest piece for a more stylish look.
- New ‘Facial Expression’ Emotes are a new set of slash commands that will give players the chance to set their characters’ expressions to let the rest of the galaxy know how they feel!
The full patch notes for 1.4 are available here. In addition to new content, there are a bunch of little tweaks to most of the character classes, too.
Let us know what you think of the changes and new content in the comments.