Star Wars: The Old Republic Beginner’s Guide
Table of Contents
- Jedi Knight
- Jedi Consular
- Imperial Agent
- Sith Warrior
- Bounty Hunter
- Sith Inquisitor
Imperial Agent Class
As an Imperial Agent, you take on the role of a master spy and assassin-for-hire called “The Red Blade”. In the first block of missions, your primary concern is aiding the Galactic Empire’s efforts to change the tide of war against the Republic. This adventure takes place on the criminally-owned and politically neutral planet of Hutta.
- Imperial Agents are skilled in stealthy maneuvers that allow you to creep up on enemies and execute a fatal melee strike. With practice, this style of offense can save you health and hassle.
- This class utilizes cover-point methods of attack that also act as a form of defense. While locked in this position, you can execute special maneuvers that involve sniping and sticky grenades.
- Rather than rely on the objects provided in each setting, Imperial Agents have the ability to create a small forcefield in front of you. This provides you with limited cover at any point during the game as well as give you more freedom in choosing the angle at which to attack from.
- This class comes with a variety of combat-based gadgetry that provides a unique advantage for each situation. The more devastating of these devices is Orbital Bombardment, an air-strike of laser blasts that can eliminate a wide circle of enemies.
- While an Imperial Agent’s stealth capabilities allow for close-range melee strikes, this assault strategy is only effective in one-on-one combat and cannot be utilized in larger battle scenarios.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page