Starcraft 1.15.1 Patch Released
On April 1, 1998, Starcraft was released. Nearly a decade later, Battle.net is still releasing patches supporting the game, trying to make it better. Now that’s dedication.
I would have to call that admirable, especially since we see other companies like EA dropping their games and cycling through them like one huge crappy wheel.
The update for Starcraft include the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a replay saving bug that occasionally crashed games.
- Fixed a bug where the map download progress was not shown.
- Pressing alt-f4 while in Starcraft and logged into a league now logs you out
of the league.
- Updated some of the localization for the league page.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.
Kudos to you, Blizzard.Â And of course, you can get this patch from FileFront HERE.