Starcraft II 1.1.0 Patch is Hot and Ready
Gotta love patches, because they almost always make great things slightly greater, and it looks like that’ll also be the case with Starcraft II 1.1.0. Take a look at what this update includes:
- The Standard (US) and Standard for Lefties (US) hotkey configurations are now available in all regions.
- A new game clock has been added. Players can now instantly see how long they’ve been in their current mission or match. This feature can be turned on or off in the Gameplay Options menu.
- A new Quick Save option is now available for the single-player campaign. Players can now quickly save their mission progress by pressing Ctrl + Q.
- A new System Panel has been added. Players can now view their local time and FPS while in game by mousing over the Menu (F10) button in the upper-left hand corner of the game screen. Laptop users can also view Wi-Fi signal strength and battery levels.
- Sight granted by death reveal no longer lifts Fog of War. Units revealed in this manner are not targetable.
- (Mac only) Moved StarCraft II data files and settings from the Documents folder into the Application Support folder.
- Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision has been added. To experience StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty in 3D on your desktop or notebook, you will need 3D Vision. For more information, visit http://www.nvidia.com/Starcraft3D
3D! Quicksave! Download it here.