Steam Gets Skyrim 1.7 Update, Submitting for Consoles This Week
As for console players, Bethesda is looking to submit the patch for certification this week, according to a post on the developer’s blog. For Playstation 3 players, 1.7 will include the features the other platforms got in patch 1.6 — like mounted combat.
The full list of changes for 1.7 is below.
- General memory and stability optimizations
- Fixed crash related to new water shaders
- Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
- Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
- Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
- Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
- Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)