Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Intro and Controls
- Mission 1: Triumphant Return
- Mission 2: Bridge Watch
- Mission 3: Urban Warfare
- Mission 4: The Straggler
- Mission 5: Old York City
- Mission 6: By Land Or Under It
- Mission 7: Munition Demolition
- Mission 8: Waterside Warehouse
- Mission 9: The Pickup
- Mission 10: The New Battleship
- Mission 11: Canyon Crossing
- Make your way down to the wharf. Your job is to locate the new battleship and destroy it.
- Once you reach the wharf, you will find out that you had received false intel. This means that the battleship is not located by the wharf. Scope out the rest of the naval area to locate it.
- Fire at the top of the battleship as soon as you locate it. Your sarge will give you the cue once you have cleared the necessary amount of enemies.
- The battleship can be located by circling around the level from your starting point. The map for this mission is noticeably bigger than the others, so you will have to cover a larger surface area in this seek and destroy type of mission.