Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Intro and Controls
- Mission 1: Triumphant Return
- Mission 2: Bridge Watch
- Mission 3: Urban Warfare
- Mission 4: The Straggler
- Mission 5: Old York City
- Mission 6: By Land Or Under It
- Mission 7: Munition Demolition
- Mission 8: Waterside Warehouse
- Mission 9: The Pickup
- Mission 10: The New Battleship
- Mission 11: Canyon Crossing
- New York is being heavily bombarded from the air by UNCLE. The objective of this mission is to seize the enemy’s air station, NORAD.
- Secure a route through the canyon. Wait until you see the covering fire from your allies, and cross the bridge once you do.
- Wind and crank the level to start the engine and head carefully down along the path once your tank is mobile.
- As you move down the path, take extra care not to get caught in your own artillery’s cover fire.
- In case you need to change ammo throughout this mission, which you most likely will, you can do so by removing the empty mag from the bottom, taking a mag from the top and finally putting it on the bottom to replace the empty one. They don’t cover this in the tutorial, and if you haven’t had to do this yourself up until this point, you certainly will now.