Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Intro and Controls
- Mission 1: Triumphant Return
- Mission 2: Bridge Watch
- Mission 3: Urban Warfare
- Mission 4: The Straggler
- Mission 5: Old York City
- Mission 6: By Land Or Under It
- Mission 7: Munition Demolition
- Mission 8: Waterside Warehouse
- Mission 9: The Pickup
- Mission 10: The New Battleship
- Mission 11: Canyon Crossing
- Reach across and pull the level to start the engine of the vehicle.
- Once inside the slit view, use your controller to move up and down. You can also use the controller to fire.
- Pull the slit up above your head in order to access the parescope. This is very useful in long range combat.
- Once you go through the hatch, raise your binoculars to look around. Move forward once you do so.
- Follow the tutorial for equipping your heavy weapons. This should give you a much better feel for the game before jumping in.