Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Intro and Controls
- Mission 1: Triumphant Return
- Mission 2: Bridge Watch
- Mission 3: Urban Warfare
- Mission 4: The Straggler
- Mission 5: Old York City
- Mission 6: By Land Or Under It
- Mission 7: Munition Demolition
- Mission 8: Waterside Warehouse
- Mission 9: The Pickup
- Mission 10: The New Battleship
- Mission 11: Canyon Crossing
- For this mission, you will need to find the enemy’s antennae farm and eliminate all the strays as you go along.
- Move down the main avenue through the rubble and watch for the enemies to your right and around the corner to start the mission.
- Make your way around the perimeter of the city. Dispose of the enemies before aiming for the antennae. This way, you won’t turn yourself into a sitting duck while you’re trying t accomplish your objective. There are 12 antennaes in total.
- To Rainer and Parker’s surprise, destroying the 12th Antennae will assure completion of the mission and unlock you the New Toy Achievement.