Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- In this mission, you will need to draw the relic away from Earth. Start by engaging the attack team. Eliminate all enemy fighters in the area. The Mercury and Arcadia will engage bigger enemies while you destroy the enemy fighters.
- While your team destroys the frigates, completely clear the area of enemy fighters. When the station is secure, the evacuation will start. Your fleet will relocate to an enemy fleet supply convoy.
- Protect the Mercury and Arcadia as you engage the enemy frigates. Focus on one frigate at a time and destroy the turrets. Intercept enemy torpedoes when needed.
- When the first frigate is destroyed, focus on the second frigate and destroy it in the same way. An enemy carrier will attack. Fly forward into the battle and protect your fleet.
- Destroy the corvettes as you continue to attack the convoy. When the area is free of corvettes, divert your attention to the enemy freighters. Destroy all freighters in the area.
- An enemy carrier will arrive with reinforcements. Attack the enemy fighters and interceptors, but focus on destroying heavy fighters.
- When the heavy fighters are down, start destroying the enemy interceptors. Completely secure the area of fighter ships. After, more fighters will show up. Destroy all of the remaining enemy ships around the carrier.
- When the area is once again secure, an enemy cruiser will fold in. Assist your team in destroying the cruiser’s turrets. Continue to protect your fleet from attacking fighters. When the turrets are down, clear the area of fighters.
- The weakened Colonial ships will retreat from the area, just as your fleet intended.