Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Control will have you fly directly into the relic. You will be trying to reach the core. Navigate through the relic while listening to Control tell her story.
- You will be flying through a series of twisting narrow tunnels. Be sure to keep your ship parallel to the floor. You can tell if you are flying in the right direction by paying attention to the lights. They will guide you through the tunnel.
- Be aware that this mission may take a lot of practice. It can be very frustrating, but there is no secret to beating this level. Just keep practicing and learn to fly with precision and speed. If you run out of time during this mission, you will lose. If your armor is destroyed, you will lose. There are no checkpoints in this level.
- Continue to navigate through the tunnels. You may need to destroy or dodge defenses in your path. Shoot down metal doors blocking your path, and dodge the beams of light that will drain your shield.
- You will soon reach the central chamber which contains the core. You will have to make a choice here. You can either destroy the core and be done with it, or take the path to the limiters. If you decide to destroy the core, target it with your strike suit and give it everything you have.
- If you decide to destroy the limiters, approach the path marked with a waypoint. Enter the second series of tunnels. Enter the next chamber. Here you will see a large glowing white object. Destroy it with your strike suit.
- Once the first limiter is destroyed, take the path to the second chamber. Destroy the limiter and continue forward. There will be one limiter remaining.
- Fly through the next tunnel until you reach the final limiter and destroy it. Approach the final tunnel. Navigate the tunnel until you reach the main chamber again.
- Target the core with your strike suit and hit it with everything you have. Break it open enough that Control can enter it, making her whole and giving her control of the relic.