Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The opening mission of this game requires that you prove your flight skills. It is important that you read the on-screen instructions and become familiar with your hud. Be ready to prove to Reynolds that you have what it takes to fly.
- Locate the navigation waypoint on your screen and fly towards it. Speed towards it as instructed, and slow down once you get there. Next, follow the waypoint to the Proteus and travel to it.
- When the Proteus takes off, wait for Reynolds to send you another waypoint to target practice. Read the on-screen instructions and use your thrusters to quickly reach the fold point. You can view your thrusters on the top right of the hud.
- When you reach the target range, become familiar with your weapons. Read the instructions on how to target enemies and fire your weapons. Remember, combat training is very important to become familiar with your ship. When ready, target a piece of debris and detonate it with your guns or missiles.
- Continue to destroy pieces of wreckage until Reynolds is happy. Soon after, unidentified targets will appear near the wreckage. You are now free to destroy real enemies. Target the enemy ships and destroy them with your guns or missiles. Remember to keep track of your available missiles and energy using the hud.
- Once all three of the ships are destroyed, the Proteus will contact you. It is under attack by enemy interceptors. Target each ship one at a time and destroy them. If an enemy targets you with a missile, you can use your EMP to evade it. Continue to protect the Proteus until all enemy interceptors are destroyed.
- The enemies will disperse eventually, and the Proteus will be able to fold out. Reynolds will return you back to the station, which is also under attack. Protect Orbital 17 by drawing the ships away from the platform. Near the ship, simply target enemy interceptors and destroy them.
- As you destroy enemies, you will be updated by command on how many are left. Once 100% of the interceptors are destroyed, Reynolds will inform you that the sector is secure. You will be reinstated and given orders to join the Earth Fleet Operations.
- Once the mission is over, view your score and look for any upgrades or unlocks that may help you in future missions.