Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- It’s time to act as bait. Fighter groups will approach. Protect the freighters and Arcadia from the large group of fighters folding in. You can view how many freighters you have left near the objectives on your hud.
- Continue using your strike suit to destroy the fighters. Once the area is clear, corvettes will close in on the Arcadia. Locate all 4 corvettes and take them out one by one. Remember to use strike mode to deal more damage.
- Once the corvettes are destroyed, focus your fire on the remaining fighters. Secure the rest of the area. Capital ships will arrive, and you will head into the nebula. In this area, you cannot use your missile systems.
- Using your regular guns, destroy the heavy fighters in the nebula. There will be 16 in total. Continue to protect the freighters and Arcadia. The fighters will retreat and the capital ships will close in again.
- Bowman is nowhere to be found, so use your strike suit to destroy the 2 enemy frigates. The capital ships will finally arrive once the frigates are destroyed. Locate the ship and divert your attention to the beam turrets.
- Destroy the beam turrets quickly so the Arcadia doesn’t take too much damage. When they are destroyed, Bowman will arrive. Locate the enemy cruisers and attack. All ships will open fire on them.
- When the cruisers are destroyed, the ships will fold out and the mission will end.