Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You’ll need to simultaneously destroy the objectives with the other teams. Head towards the objective and quickly destroy all supplies on the first platform. When you are finished, move to the second supply platform.
- Ignore the fighters and destroy all the supplies on the second platform. Continue until you reach the last supply platform. Finish off the supplies.
- Once the supplies are destroyed, secure the area by destroying all fighters and turrets in the area. When the area is clear, team 2 will require your assistance. Reynolds will relocate you to them.
- Assist team 2 by protecting the bombers. Destroy the turrets surrounding the supply platforms and the bombers will destroy the supplies. You should also assist in the destruction of supplies.
- When you are told to, you’ll need to thin out the station for the bombers. After destroying the supplies, move towards the heavy turrets. Use your strike suit to destroy all turrets on the station.
- When the heavy bombers are destroyed, assist the bomber teams again. Protect the bombers as they destroy the installation. Soon after, the freighters will flee.
- Quickly chase down and destroy the fleeing freighters. Destroy all of them, then clear the area of the remaining fighters. Team 2 will be clear, but team 3 will need your assistance. Reynolds will relocate you again.
- Protect the Auster and head towards the objective. The Auster will be taking heavy fire and will be damaged easily. Destroy the heavy turrets on the cruiser and avoid the flak turrets.
- When you are finished with the heavy turrets, focus on the cruiser’s flak turrets. While you are doing this, keep an eye out for supply platforms in the area and destroy all supplies.
- Team 2 will arrive to assist you. Focus your fire on the cruiser while protecting all bombers in the area. When the cruiser is weak, finish it off.
- Colonial reinforcements will arrive. More specifically, the black fleet. Retreat to finish the mission.