Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Get into the bomber and head towards the objective. You will need to destroy multiple ship pens. The only weakness on the ship pens are the fuel cells.
- Target the fuel cells with your ACS Vendetta torpedoes, which you can equip by using the space bar. Normal missiles or guns will not penetrate the fuel cell’s armor. Detonate the fuel cells with your torpedoes to destroy the pen.
- Once the first pen is destroyed, head to the next one. Destroy this ship pen in the same way. Continue to destroy pens until there are no more frigate pens remaining. Reynolds will take you to a new area.
- In this area, you will need to focus on cruiser pens. You can destroy cruiser pens in the same way. Target the fuel cells just like before, and detonate them to destroy the cruiser pens.
- Locate the remaining fuel cells in the area. Target them with your torpedoes and detonate them.
- Soon after destroying the pens, cruisers will try to escape. Once they launch, chase them down and destroy them. More cruisers will launch. Assist the fleet in destroying all fleeing cruisers.
- An enemy fleet will fold in soon after. Continue to attack the fleet while McCallum takes control. Once McCallum is in control of your fleet, assist Arcadia. Protect the ship as it retreats from the attacking Colonials. When the fleet is safe, the mission will end.