Strike Suit Zero Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You will need to protect the Mercury as it transfers intel. The Mercury’s mission is vital to the survival of Earth. Wait for the Mercury to arrive, and escort it.
- Black Fleet ships will fold in. Engage all enemy ships to defend the Mercury. Also, target the turrets on the enemy frigate. Soon after, Black Fleet corvettes will fold in.
- Intercept the incoming torpedoes to stop them from damaging the Mercury. Destroy the first wave of corvettes to clear the area. A second attack team will arrive. Continue defending the Mercury by destroying the second wave.
- Continue to attack all ships in the area, including the frigate. Once the frigate is weak, assist the fleet in finishing it off. Once the frigate is destroyed, a black fleet cruiser will fold in. Head towards the attack group and engage them.
- Fight off the attack group and continue to protect the Mercury while it readies its fold drive. Protect the ship until time runs out. The Mercury will fold out when it’s drive is ready.
- Unfortunately, the Mercury folded out straight into a Black Fleet carrier. The Mercury will once again need to ready it’s fold drive. Clear the area of attacking fighters. If possible, target the carrier’s turrets to stop them from damaging the Mercury.
- Secure the area until the Mercury is ready to fold out once more. Retreat from the Black Fleet carrier with the Mercury.