Stronghold 2 Patch Fixes Issues, Tweaks Graphics
For those unfamiliar with Stronghold 2, it is the sequel to the castle-sim and siege-warfare RTS game Stronghold with new 3D graphics, “castle-life” campaigns, enhanced multiplayer capability and a new single player campaign.
Today, 2KGames released a patch updating Stronghold 2 to v1.4. It fixes various bugs, crashes, and tweaks the ballistae, while adding real-time shadows, bloom, anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing.
Patch v1.4 Notes:
- Various multiplayer gameplay optimizations
- Real-Time Shadows, Bloom, Anisotropic Filtering and Anti-aliasing implemented.
- Map transfer in multiplayer lobby implemented.
- Game Balancing – Fire ballistae no longer auto fire, and targets must be selected manually (does not apply to tower mounted ballistae)
- -Fixed multiple troops pushing ladders off walls repeatedly.
- -Fixed bug which allowed tower mounted siege equipment to be built whilst an enemy was in close proximity.
- -Auto-scrolling chat in multiplayer game lobby now fixed.
- -Fixed exploit where food could be sold repeatedly during periods of latency in multiplayer games.
- Various other bug and crash fixes