Supreme Ruler 2020 Patch Brings on New Missions
The Supreme Ruler 2020 patch is up and ready to add new dimensions to your game. Not only does the patch include the usually tweaks and bug fixes, it adds spy espionage missions. There’s also the new “Saudi Invasion” mission which puts you in the middle of a power struggle after the Saudi royal family has been deposed.
Here’s what you can expect in the patch for Supreme Ruler 2020:
- A new Scenario, “Saudi Invasion”: The Saudi Royal Family has been overthrown, and the U.S. must act quickly to prevent the new militant regime from gaining a foothold in the Middle East and disrupting oil supplies worldwide.
- New ‘Provocation’ reporting in the scorecard to better assess threats from other regions
- Multiplayer additions and enhancements including new chat features and enhanced stability
- New Units and New Technologies added
- New Spy Espionage Missions to enable stealing technologies and designs
- AI improvements based on player feedback
- User interface enhancements
- Various game play fixes and improvements
The espionage missions add a new facet of strategy to Supreme Ruler 2020. Gameplay options like this tend to drastically extend th life of a title and give players a fresh outlook on a game. You can pick up the Supreme Ruler 2020 v5.4.1 Patch at FileFront.