SWTOR 1.0.2 Patch Notes
The Old Republic’s patch 1.0.2 is now live. With patch 1.0.1 releasing last week, BioWare has been on top of working out TOR’s kinks in a timely manner. While patch 1.0.1 introduced a game-changing nerf to slicing, this second patch is focused more on fixing bugs than balance issues.
- The Darth title is now properly granted to Sith Inquisitors.
- Removed some high-level harvesting nodes from Tatooine, Corellia, and Ilum.
- PvP lockboxes now cost 70 commendations, contain more consumables, and always contain an item.
- Corrected an issue that could cause map notes to disappear after logging out and back into the game — this has happened to me multiple times.
- The “Show Sith Corruption” option no longer toggles off when transitioning between areas.
But the most important bug fix of them is, hands-down:
- Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle.
To hell with fixing slicing, the animation casting delays, or the Smuggler/Agent cooldown discrepancy — we need to be able to wave while on our speeders.
Visit the official website for the full patch notes. What bugs do you hope get patched in 1.0.3?