SWTOR Patch 1.1.5 Released; Patch Notes
The latest patch for the Old Republic has been released, bringing with it significant changes to Warzone mechanics. Healers will now receive credit for kills when a healed player kills an enemy, Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives, and some major changes to Commendations will have you rethinking your approach to Warzones.
- New high-level black-yellow color crystals can now be purchased from the Pre-Order Vendors on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- Several high end speeder models have been temporarily reduced in price until Game Update 1.2.
- A vendor that sells a variety of previously unavailable endgame crystals has been added temporarily to the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2.
- Dark/Light requirements present on some color crystals have been removed.
- Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.
- Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.
- Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives.
- Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available.
- Valor gained from Warzones has been increased.
- Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match.
- Increased the Warzone AFK timeout from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
Full patch notes available here.
What do you think of these changes?